https://iamlight.es (hereinafter, the website) has been updated to meet the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
As a user, it is important that you know that your rights are guaranteed:
- The website will never request personal information from users, unless it is necessary to provide the services requested by them.
- The website will never share users’ personal information, except to comply with the Law or in case of having their express authorization.
This Policy will be applied in the event that users decide to fill out a contact form where data considered to be of a personal nature is collected.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL DATA
- Name and last name: Carolina Zabalza (hereinafter, I am Light)
- NIE/NIF: Y7747577H
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Coaching Services/mentoring
- Granada, Spain
For the purposes of GDPR’s provisions, all personal data that users send through the web forms, will be processed as “Web users and Subscribers» data with all the security measures established in current legislation in place.
PRINCIPLES THAT APPLY TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation, these are:
- Principle of legality, transparency and loyalty: I am Light will process user data -for one or more specific purposes-, in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner, always requiring their prior consent.
- Principle of data minimization. I am Light will require users the minimum data possible and strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are requested. Limiting the conservation period and its accessibility to what is necessary.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: I am Light will keep the data for a limited time to achieve the purposes of its treatment. In the case of subscriptions to the Newsletter, the list of users will be reviewed periodically and those inactive records will be eliminated.
- Security Principle: I am Light guarantees the safe and confidential treatment of the data provided by users, taking the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use by third parties.
ORIGIN OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data obtained on the website come from:
- Email / Service request
- Newsletter subscription form
- Comments on the Blog
RIGHTS AND CLAIMS
Anyone has the right, at any time, to:
- Request I am Light access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
If a user has given their consent for a specific purpose, they have the right to withdraw it at any time. If they want to file a claim, the user may do so before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The website collects personal Information that will be hosted on the WordPress/Automattic servers.
- Newsletter/electronic bulletin: the user will be asked to fill in their name and email to subscribe. The information will be managed by Sendinblue.
- Blog comments: the information will be hosted on the WordPress/Automattic servers.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The tools used on the website to manage users’ personal data, are sub-contracted. In order to improve the service, the website shares data with the following service providers:
- Hosting: IONOS Cloud S.L.U. (Avenida de la Vega, 1 Edificio Veganova 3 Planta 5 Puerta C Alcobendas 28108 Madrid) & WordPress / Automattic Inc. (60 29th Street #343 San Francisco, CA 94110).
- Safety: Jetpack (by Automattic Inc.).
- Email marketing (newsletter and forms): Sendinblue (7 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris, France).
- Social Media: Meta Platforms, Inc. (1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025); Instagram Feed Pro Smash Baloon, LLC (PO Box 126, Long Lake, Minnesota, 55356, United States)
The website includes an SSL certificate (security protocol that guarantees the complete, encrypted transmission of data between a server and the user of the website). It can be seen by clicking the padlock that appears next to the website’s name .
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided to the website, exempting I am Light from any responsibility.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of personal data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying I am Light sufficiently in advance, for the exercise of their rights.
EMAILS WITH COMMERCIAL PURPOSE
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, I am Light undertakes not to send communications of commercial nature without properly identifying them.
I am Light reserves the right to modify this Policy. In which case, it will announce the changes made on the website.